I have learnt about the following topics -
1. It is a source code that is made available for free and modify as well for the usage. Like some Linux OS are the open source that is freely to use and able to see the source code as well.
2. Five Benefits of contributing in open source community are -
a.) Companies that contribute to an open source project get to know the technology at a much deeper level than they would by "simply" using the technology.
b.) Companies can focus efforts on adding—and leveraging—features that will benefit businesses based on experience with what works and doesn’t work in the real world.
c.) Providing opportunities for internal development teams to contribute to open source projects builds morale and reputation, and helps retain developers.
d.) Companies that contribute to open source projects have access to the insight and experience of other members of the community.
e.) Contributing to open source provides a clear view into the future of a project, helping companies more strategically plan for—and drive—the future.
3. Lots more platforms to contribute to the open-source like, docker hub, ansible-galaxy, GitHub etc.
4. GitLab is a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that provides a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking and continuous integration and deployment pipeline features.
5. Here are some steps which to use GitLab and sync it with your GitHub account(demo) are -
a.) Select source GitHub repo.
b.) Either: Select/create destination GitLab repo.
c.) Generate a ssh keypair.
d.) Install public key to GitHub repo as Deployment Key (with write permissions for reverse sync)
e.) Install public key to GitLab sync user.
f.) Grant GitLab sync user Developer permissions to 2.
g.) Clone a.)
6. Orchestration is the automated configuration, coordination, and management of computer systems and software. A number of tools exist for automation of server configuration and management, including Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, and AWS.
7. Kubernetes is an open-source container-orchestration system for automating computer application deployment, scaling, and management.
8. Names of Architecture of Kubernetes components are -> etcd, API Server, Controller Manager, Scheduler, Docker, Kubectl, kubeproxy etc.
9. Terraform is a tool that allows programmers to build, change, and version infrastructure safely and efficiently.
10. Infrastructure as a Code (IAAC) is an approach to managing data center server, storage, and networking infrastructure.
11. We write Terraform code in its "tf" language and it provides a facility to run the code for the execution of multi-clouds by its properties, modules and syntax format.
12. We manage and make dynamic code in terraform into an multiple files of tf like a for providers, AWS cloud, variables, GCP cloud, multi-cloud connection and work as dynamically as well by using that variables on that key as a value.
13. AWS Cloud Support is a collection of tools and advice provided to an Amazon Web Services customer to help troubleshoot or improve the use of AWS public cloud resources. An AWS customer uses AWS Support when that customer experiences a problem in the cloud or wants to improve the efficiency of a cloud deployment.
14. It is necessary to known the right concept of DSA to helps the improve our analytical and problem-solving skills.
15. To troubleshoot an instance regarding SHH connection we have to check user power and some more networking part.
16. To prepare for Troubleshooting Interview Round don’t go directly towards solution first ask them what was the exact error.
17. Open source community helps in creating networks with experts around the world.
18. Argo CI/CD is a declarative GitOps continuous delivery tool.
19. We can Argo CI/CD with Kubernetes Cluster by using that Argo Image in Docker container and make an cluster team through the K8s in cloud and deploy it on Jenkins for be able to see the WebApp of Argo and able to change as well.
20. GitOps is a way of implementing Continuous Deployment for cloud native applications. It focuses on a developer-centric experience when operating infrastructure, by using tools developers are already familiar with, including Git and Continuous Deployment tools.
21. Kubelet program is found it is situated in all expert and slave hub.
22. We also understand how to oversee and make dynamic code in terraform we utilize various documents for the diverse code and associate it.