Agenda: Create a network Topology Setup in such a way so that System A can ping to two Systems System B and System C but both these systems should not be pinging each other without using any security rule e.g firewall etc.
- VM A: IP 192.168.29.43, routing table : 192.168.29.0/24
- VM B: IP 192.168.29.70, routing table : 192.168.29.0/25
- VM C: IP 192.168.29.224, routing table : 192.168.29.0/26
- So here you can see VM A can easily pingable to VM B and VM C.
- But here you can see VM B and VM C both are not pinging each other.